Optimist International Junior Golf Championship
The strict deadline to register is Friday, June 23.
The Optimist International Junior Golf Championship is a unique golfing experience where junior golfers and their families enjoy golf, meals, off-course activities and housing all under one roof.
Golfers must qualify to attend the Championship.
to register for the Optimist International Junior Golf Championship will receive a registration code along with information on how to register.
Registration Fee Includes
The registration fee is $730 US per golfer (will be housed with roommate) which Includes:
- Tournament entry fee for the golfer includes rounds of golf (practice rounds additional)
- practice rounds must be booked and paid for by the individual—see schedule of activities
- Five (5) nights lodging (additional fees apply for guests staying on property with golf for lodging and meals)
- Five (5) breakfasts and four (4) dinners (lunch is on your own)
- Access to all Optimist functions and special events
- Optimist gift for golfer.
Additional fees will apply for guests attending (lodging & meals). Guest will be housed with their golfer. Practice Rounds, Parent-Child Tournaments, souvenirs, etc. are available for addtional fees.
- All tournament and hotel accommodations are handled by Optimist Junior Golf.
- Please DO NOT call Trump National Doral Resort (Miami) directly to book reservations.
- Due to the exclusive nature of the event, golfers are required to stay at Doral Resort and pay the inclusive registration fee. Guests are not required to stay at Doral Resort and Spa, unless your child is age 13 or younger, but are encouraged to do so. Families will be housed with their golfer.
- A parent or guardian must stay with golfers age 13 and under onsite. No golfer age 13 and under will be permitted to stay in a room by themselves.
All Pull/PUSH Carts are allowed in ALL age divisions Boys and Girls. Golfer must provide their own cart. Reserve your clickgear 3.5+ push cart includes an umbrella holder for the entire tournament for only $69.00 US ($79.00 US for added seat). Rethink tournament travel.
"Availability is limited so reserve early".
Phase 1 - Boys 10-11, 12-13 and Girls 10-12
Phase 2 - Boys 14-15 and Girls 13-14
Phase 3 - Boys 16-18 and Girls 15-18
A variety of merchandise (pictured right) will be available for purchase through the registration process. A limited supply will be available for purchase at the championship.
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1 --
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE
-- Have "Registration Code" ready.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refund Policy - Please review the following refund policy before withdrawing or making changes to the Optimist International Junior Golf Championship. Requests for refunds by June 23 will be honored minus a $75 administration fee. Requests for refunds from June 24 to July 4 will be honored minus 25% of total amount paid. No refunds will be issued on any changes made after July 4.
2023 Fact Sheet