Optimist International Junior Golf Championships
Online registration begins on Friday, April 28, 2017. The deadline to register is Wednesday, June 28.
The Optimist International Junior Golf Championship is a unique golfing experience where junior golfers and their families enjoy golf, meals, off-course activities and housing all under one roof.
Golfers must qualify to attend the Championships.
to participate in the Optimist International Junior Golf Championships will receive a registration code along with information on how to register.
Registration Fee Includes
The registration fee at the Championships is $720 US per golfer (will be housed with roommate) which Includes:
- Tournament entry fee for the golfer includes rounds of golf (practice rounds additional fees)—see schedule of activities
- Five (5) nights lodging (additional fees apply for guests staying on property with golf for lodging and meals)
- Five (5) breakfasts and four (4) dinners (lunch is on your own)
- Access to all Optimist functions and special events
- Optimist gift for golfer.
Additional fees will apply for guests attending (lodging & meals). Guest will be housed with their golfer. Practice Rounds, Photo package, Parent-Child Tournament, souvenirs, etc. are available for addtional fees.
- All tournament and hotel accommodations are handled by Optimist Junior Golf.
- Please DO NOT call PGA National directly to book reservations.
- Due to the exclusive nature of the event, golfers are required to stay at PGA National and pay the inclusive registration fee. Guests are not required to stay at PGA National, unless your child is age 13 or younger, but are encouraged to do so. Families will be housed with their golfer.
- A parent or guardian must accompany golfers age 13 and under.
A variety of merchandise (pictured right) will be available for purchase through the registration process. A limited supply will be available for purchase at the championships.
Registration is NOW CLOSED